Trustee minutes for: 14-11-1932.
The annual meeting of Trustees held in the Schoolroom on Monday, November 14th, 1932.
Present : Messrs F. Williams, S. Whiting, F. Tucker, W. T. Hawke, D. Pearce, H. Dawe, L. Skentlebery, A. Lampey And RJ Cowling.
Mr Williams was voted to the chair.
1. That the minutes of the last meeting be signed.
2. That the balance sheet be passed.
3. That Mr C. Harwood be elected trustee in place of Mr J. Stephens – deceased.
4. That Mr Skentlebery be re-elected secretary.
5. That Mr Dorcie Pearce be treasurer in place of Mr J. Stephens.
6. That the working committee consist of Messrs Philipps, Skentlebery, Tucker, Lampey and Pearce.
7. That the working committee meet at the cemetery on Sunday, November 20th at 11 a.m. and put in hand such repairs etc as are thought necessary.