Trustee minutes for: 20-11-1932
Meeting of the Working Committee held in the Cemetery on Sunday morning November 20th 1932.
Present : Messrs Lampey, Pearce, Skentlebery, and the sexton.
Mr F. Tucker, who was unable to attend on account of the death of a relative, sent a letter explaining his absence.
1. That the end walls of the mortuary chapel be thoroughly scraped and coated with two coats of whitewash.
2. That the rostrum be repainted as nearly as possible as at present.
3. That a ventilator be inserted in the east window.
4. That the noticeboard be repainted, relettered and brought up to date.
5. That the entrance gates be scraped and painted.