Trustee minutes for: 14-11-1933.
The Annual Meeting of Trustees held in the Council School on Tuesday, November 14th, 1933.
Present : Messrs F. Williams, A. J. Phillips, D. Pearce, F. Tucker, G. Hall, C. Crowle, RJ Cowling and L. Skentlebery.
Mr F. Williams was voted to the chair.
In a letter addressed to the secretary Mr SL Stephens tendered his resignation as a trustee, in view of the impossibility of his being able to attend any future meetings.
1. That Mr Lampey represent the Wesleyans of Crows Nest in place of Mr SL Stephens, whose resignation was accepted.
2. That Mr C. Carne be appointed trustee in place of Mr J. Heard-deceased.
3. That Mr H. Bawden be elected trustee as representative of the Bible Christians in place of Mr Lampey.
4. That balance sheet be passed.
5. That Mr Skentlebery be re-elected secretary.
6. That Mr D. Pearce be treasurer.
7. That the working committee be re-elected with the addition of Mr Carne.
8. That bonus of 10/- be given to the secretary.
9. That the working committee meet at the cemetery on Saturday the 18th inst and consider the following questions with power to act.
a. Extension and gravelling of paths.
b. Provision of planks for use of sexton.
c. Provision of water supply.