Trustee minutes for: 19-11-1934.
The Annual Meeting of Trustees held in the Council Schoolroom on Monday, November 19th, 1934.
Present : Messrs F. Williams, J. Mitchell, L. Skentlebery, G. Hall, a Lampey, F. Tucker, RJ Cowling, T. Hawke and C. Carne.
Mr Williams was elected chairman.
1. That the minutes of the last annual meeting be signed.
2. That the balance sheet be adopted and passed.
3. That Mr Skentlebery be re-elected secretary.
4. That Mr C. Carne be treasurer in place of Mr D. Pearce – resigned.
5. That the working committee be re-elected.
6. That Mr T. J. Lang of Treworrick be trustee in place of Mr D. Pearce.
7. That the matter of the damaged wall and gateway be enquired into by MrCarne and a report made to the working committee.
8. That the sexton be congratulated upon the improved condition of the cemetery.
9. That the working committee be called together at an early date.