Trustee minutes for: 28-11-1935.
The Annual Meeting of Trustees held in the Council Schoolroom on Thursday, November 28th 1935.
Present : Messrs John Mitchell, C. Carne, G. Hall, RJ Cowling, F.Tucker, A Lampey, T J Lang and L. Skentlebery.
Mr G. Hall was voted to the chair.
1. That the minutes of the last general meeting be confirmed.
2. That Mr Carne be thanked for his success in obtaining from the G. W. R.a contribution of 50% towards the cost of repairing the cemetery wall.
3. That the balance sheet be adopted and passed.
4. That the odd 13/7 of the balance sheet in hand, be presented to the secretary as a mark of the trustees appreciation of his services during the past year.
5. That Mr Skentlebery be re-elected secretary.
6. That Mr Carne be treasurer.
7. That the working committee be re-elected.
8. That the working committee meet at the cemetery on Saturday the 30th, inspect the state of mortuary chapel, and take any steps which may be necessary for its repair.
9. That the working committee enquiry into the cost and feasibility of getting a water supply for the cemetery.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the chairman.