Trustee minutes for: 27-1-1948.
Annual Meeting of the cemetery held in the Liberal Club on Tuesday, January 27, 1948.
Present : Messrs A. J. Philipps, J. Cowling, T. Doney, G. Worden, W. Bennett, H. B. Dawe, H. Keast, W. J. Hambly, T. Hawke, J. Arnold and L. W. Skentlebery.
Proposed and seconded :-
1. That Mr C. G. Higman be elected a trustee in place of the late Mr L. Skentlebery.
2. Mr G. Worden be elected a trustee in place of Mr Philp.
3. Treasurer and secretary be re-elected.
4. Working committee as before namely, Messrs Dawe, Doney, Keast, Philipps and including secretary.
5. That repairs to Cemetery House be left in the hands of Mr W. Hambly and Mr H. Keast.
6. Making of path to the hedge be left to the secretary.
7. Proposed by J. Cowling and seconded by H. B. Dawe, the price of a single grave be £1-5-0, and a double grave been £1-12- 6.
The meeting then closed with a vote of thanks to the committee for use of room etc.