Trustee minutes for: 24-1-1949.
Annual Meeting of the St Cleer General Cemetery held in the Liberal Club on Monday, January 24th, 1949.
Present : Messrs A. J. Philipps, T. Hawke, C. Higman, T. Doney, C. Crowle, W. Bennett, G. Worden, H. B. Dawe, W. J. Hambly, and the secretary.
Mr A. J. Philipps was voted to the chair.
Proposed and seconded :-
1. That Mr L. Mitchell be elected trustee in place of Mr F. Williams.
2. That Mr Riddle of Trelaske, be elected trustee in place of Mr C. J. Marshall of Liskeard.
3. That the secretary, treasurer and working committee be re-elected with the addition of W. Bennett, in the Messrs Dawe, Doney, Bennett, Keast, Philipps and the secretary.
4. That Mr A. Gerry, Lampretton besexton, from March 1, 1949.
5. That an agreement be drawn up when Mr Gerry is appointed.
6. That Mr Gerry be asked to attend a meeting with the committee on Monday January 31st at 7:30 p.m.
7. That the secretary send a vote of sympathy to Mr R. J. Cowling, in his illness wishing him a speedy recovery.