Trustee minutes for: 28-3-1950.
Annual Meeting held in the Liberal Club on Tuesday, March 28th, 1950.
Present : Messrs Phillips, Keast, Doney, Hambly, Hawke, Dawe, Cowling, Bennett, Worden and secretary.
1. That we have our Annual meeting in March.
2. We accept the treasurers report.
3. That Mr S. Pengelly of Draynes be elected a trustee.
4. That Mr R. J. Hooper of Gimble Mill and Henry Stacey of Tremarcombe be appointed trustees in place of the late Mr C. Higman and Mr A. J. Cock.
5. That the working committee and officers be re-elected.
6. That the sexton be paid by the hour and also be written to by the secretary and thanked for his past work.
7. That Mr Keast be asked to paint Cemetery House and gates etc. paint inside of chapel and Mr Hambly to clean walls and recolour same.
8. Secretary see who owns cemetery hedge.