Trustee minutes for: 25-3-1952
Annual Meeting of the Trustees held in the Liberal Club on Tuesday, March 25th, 1952.
Present : Messrs H. Keast, S. Pengelly, T. Doney, W. Bennett, W. J. Hambly, A Cowling, T. Hawke, H. Stacey, H.B.Dawe, L. Mitchell, J. Arnold and the secretary.
Mr H. Keast was elected chairman in place of the late Mr A. J. Philipps.
1. The trustees stood in silence in respect of the late Mr Philipps and Mr G. Hall.
2. Proposed by T. Doney, and seconded by H. Dawe that the balance sheet be passed and that the secretary and treasurer be thanked.
3. Proposed and seconded that Mr H. Arnold and H. Cole of Fursenewth be elected trustees.
4. Proposed and seconded Mr H. Stacey be elected to working committee in place of late Mr Philipps, and rest of committee be re-elected en bloc.
5. Proposed and seconded that the secretary write sexton letter of thanks.
6. Proposed and seconded that the secretary write to Mr Brown re curb and that Mr Stacey should do the job if you reply satisfactory.
7. Proposed and seconded that Mr T. Doney see the secretary re notice to be put in local papers re collection for cemetery and that a Meeting be called in approximately 2 months.
8. Proposed and seconded that 2/6 be paid for use of the Liberal Club.