Trustee minutes for: 7-5-1962.
Annual Meeting held in the Liberal Club on Monday, May 7th, 1962.
Present : Messrs W. J. Hambly, T. Hawke, H. Cole, J. Hosken, L. Mitchell, V. Hawke, N. Couch, M. Doney, H. Stacey and the secretary.
1. Mr W. J. Hambly re-elected chairman, Mr T. Hawke treasurer and L. W. Skentlebery secretary.
2. Proposed and seconded Mr Hambly see to roof of toolhouse.
3. Mr J. Hosken will see to painting of new cemetery gate.
4. Mr N. Couch will clean out cemetery chapel.
5. Mr V. Hawke will provide lock and key for toolhouse and Mr Hambly will be responsible for some of galvanise for graves.
6. Mr Hosken, Tremarcombe will be responsible for chain and padlock on cemetery gate.
7. Mr Roberts grave will be given free.
8. Mr V. Hawke will be responsible for 1 day stakes for reserved graves 2 x 2.
9. Mr H. Arnold be asked to put in a few days in cemetery when possible.