Trustee minutes for: 20-10-1869
Annual Meeting held October 20, 1869 at the B Christian Chapel. St Cleer
Mr Peter Matthews Chairman.
1. Proposed by the D Doney and seconded by J. Barnecut at that the accounts of the cemetery be passed by this meeting.
2. That Mr George Stephens be elected in the place of Mr John Mutton to represent the B.C. denomination.
3. That we add to the burying ground by enclosing a part of the reserved ground straight with the back of the Cemetery House, and that this be superintended by Mr William Daniel, Mr Martin and Mr Crago.
4. That we take down the hedge facing the road and build a stone wall instead.
5. That to meet the expense of building the wall and to lessen the standing debt on the cemetery, Mr William Daniel be desired to solicit contributions from those gentlemen he has not yet had an opportunity of seeing.
Signed, Peter Matthews, Chairman