Trustee minutes for: 1-4-1963.
The Annual General Meeting the Cemetery was held in the Liberal Club Monday, April 1st, 1963.
Present : Messrs W. J. Hambly, M. Doney, H. Arnold, J. Hosken, T. Hawke, H. Stacey, L. Mitchell and the secretary.
Proposed and seconded.
1. That the treasurers report be accepted and considered quite satisfactory.
2. That Messrs M. Doney, G. Bate, K Champion and S. Hancock be written to and thanked for cutting the grass and cleaning up the cemetery free of charge.
3. The secretary's resignation through ill health was reluctantly accepted, and Mr H.Stacey of Tremarcoombe was asked if he would accept what the post as secretary. Mr Skentlebery promised to help him in every way possible.
4. That Mr T. Hawke be re-elected treasurer and thanked.
5. It was considered the condition of the cemetery was quite satisfactory.