Trustee minutes for: 29-3-1965.
The Annual General Meeting of the Cemetery was held at the Liberal Club on Monday, March 29th, 1965.
Present : Messrs W. J. Hambly, T. Hawke, A Cowling, H. Cole, WJ Hosken, H. Arnold, N. Couch, M. Doney, and the secretary.
1. Mr Stacey's letter was read and acknowledged.
2. The chairman and committee were re-elected en bloc and thanked for their services.
3. The treasurers report was unanimously adopted.
4. Proposed and seconded that Mr A Cowling see solicitor re levelling of graves and report to secretary.
5. Proposed and seconded that Messrs S. Hancock and B Jeffery be paid 50/- each and C Champion 25/- for past services in cutting graves etc.
The meeting then closed.