Trustee minutes for: 28-3-1972.
Annual General Meeting of the Trustees of the St Cleer General Cemetery held at the Liberal Club on Tuesday, March 28, 1972.
Present : Messrs W. J. Hambly, T. Hawke, N. Couch, N. Stacey, N. Harper, M. Doney, W. S. Hosken, JE Hosken, H. Arnold, Jago and L. W. Skentlebery.
1. Proposed and seconded Mr W. J. Hambly be re-elected chairman.
2. The secretary read the minutes of the last annual meeting.
3. Mr T. Hawke, read the balance sheet, which was considered very satisfactory, including £100 cheque received from Miss A Cowling-deceased.
4. The secretary and treasurer were re-elected.
5. Proposed and seconded someone see about a water tank.
6. Proposed and seconded Mr R Jago see Cemetery Chapel and give estimate for redecorating same.
7. Proposed and seconded the following committee see Mr A Hosken, Venland about price of an acre of land for Cemetery extension.
Mr W. J. Hambly, N. Harper and M. Doney, the meeting to be arranged by the secretary.
8. Proposed and seconded that the secretary ask Mr K. Champion to act as trustee.