Trustee minutes for: 8-11-1970
Meeting held at Tremarcombe, on Tuesday, November 8th 1870.
1. That Mr William Daniel take the Chair.
2. That Captain Richards be seen by the Treasurer and desired to accept £5 of the principle of the money he has lent on the cemetery.
3. That the accounts be received as correct.
4. That Captain Holman represent the B.C. Society as a trustee in the place of Mr George Stephens.
5. That Mr George Taylor being elected in the place of Mr Anthony Taylor (deceased) to represent the Wesleyan denomination.
6. That Messrs Fursman Matthews broad and Goodman arrange every thing relating to the trees in the cemetery.
Signed, William Daniel Chairman