Trustee minutes for: 4-11-1873
The proceedings of the Annual Meeting held at the Bible Christian School Room, November 4th, 1873.
1. That the accounts be adopted.
2. That Thomas Sibly supply the vacancy of James Stephens as trustee.
3. That John Honey and Thomas Heal supply the vacancies of William Stanton and William Sibly as trustees.
4. The William Daniel, Peter Matthews, William Martin and William Crago be the managing committee the ensuing year.
5. That £6 of borrowed capital be paid Mr Richards if the committee can conveniently do so.
William Martin, Chairman.