Trustee minutes for: 15-11-1875
The proceedings of the Annual Cemetery Meeting held at Venland chapel, November 15th, 1875.
1. That the accounts of the past year be passed and correct.
2. That £20 and conveyance be offered the Railway Company.
3. That W. Martin, and S. Goodman see Mr Silas on acceptance of land of the amount of offer by Railway Company and get conveyance as cheaply as possible.
4. That the present secretary continue.
5. That the past committee continue.
6. That Mr Oliver make a new plan on the best approval.