Trustee minutes for: 11-10-1878.
The annual meeting St Cleer General Cemetery held at Venland School Room October 11th, 1878
Mr H. Dawe in the chair.
1. That Captain Charles Holman be allowed 5/- for the land destroyed in building the house and other damage.
2. That the ground be re-let by tender and the grass to be eaten by horses or bullocks.
3. That Mr Thomas Sibly be treasurer, and Mr Fred Waddleton, the secretary for the ensuing year.
4. That the working committee been Messrs Martin, Crago, Daniel and Matthews for the ensuing year.
5. That Mr Nicholas Richards be paid eight pounds towards the money owed.
6. That William Mutton be trustee in place of Thomas Veal deceased.