Trustee minutes for: 10-10-1879.
The Annual Meeting held October 10th, 1879 at Venland School.
Captain Holman chairman.
1. That the accounts be passed and entered in the Minute Book.
2. That the secretary write and ask Mr Thomas Honey to be trustee in place of Mr John Borrow deceased.
3. That Messrs Martin and Waddleton endeavour to get a copy of the deed to be kept with the secretary.
4. That Thomas Sibly be the treasurer for the coming year, and Fred Waddleton be the secretary.
5. That Captain Holman, purchase poles to repair the fence when convenient.
6. That the committee shall be empowered to remove any trees that may be injuring any headstones when requested.
7. That Messrs William Crago, Peter Matthews, William Daniel and William Rowse be the working committee for the coming year.