Trustee minutes for: 22-10-1880
The Annual Meeting of St Cleer General Cemetery held October 22nd, 1880.
1. That the accounts be passed and entered in the minute book.
2. That Mr Thomas Sibly be the treasurer for the coming year, and that F. Waddleton be the secretary.
3. That Messrs Peter Matthews, William Crago, William Rowse and James Goodman be the working committee for the coming year.
4. That for the future all the stone that is taken in or out of the cemetery must be taken through the proper entrance gate unless having special leave of the tenant Richard Stanton.
5. That five pounds be paid towards money borrowed at Lady next.
Peter Matthews in the chair