Trustee minutes for: 25-10-1882.
The Annual Meeting of St Cleer General Cemetery held at Venland School Room 25th October 1882.
Captain Holman in the chair.
1. Proposed by W. Martin, that a notice be fixed at the entrance against trespassers, seconded by S. Goodman and carried unanimously.
2. Proposed by H. Dawe, that Richard Stantan be given notice to give up the ground next Michaelmas seconded by W. Martin and carried.
3. Proposed and carried that Richard Stantan, Crows Nest be secretary at 10 shillings per year.
4. Proposed and carried that W. Toy be a trustee.
5. That, W. Martin, W. Toy, and S. Goodman be the working committee for the coming year.