Trustee minutes for: 26-10-1883.
Annual Meeting held at Mr S. Goodman's Polwrath, October 26, 1883
Mr Dawe in the chair
1. That the accounts for the past year be adopted and passed.
2. That Mrs W. Martin, S. Goodman and W. Toy Be the working committee for the coming year
3. That Mr T. H. Taylor be appointed to represent the Wesleyans in place of Captain Waddleton.
4. That 4 slips of graves be taken in from beyond the house and the working committee see that everything be done to all necessary requirements according to their best judgement.
5. That the same treasurer and secretary be re-elected for the ensuing 12 months.