Trustee minutes for: 31-10-1884.
Annual Meeting of the trustees of the St Cleer General Cemetery held at Mr S. Goodman's Polwrath October 31, 1884.
1. That Mr William Martin preside over the meeting.
2. That the accounts for the year be adopted and passed.
3. That The same treasurer and secretary be elected for the year ensuing.
4. That Richard Stantan, the present secretary, be trustee in place of William Crago, deceased.
5. That Messrs William Martin, Samuel and James Goodman be the working committee for the coming year.