Trustee minutes for: 1-7-1887.
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantanís, July 1, 1887.
1. That Captain Holman be chairman.
2. That grass in the cemetery be cut twice in every year, vis, the first week in June and the first week in October, also the hedges to be trimmed at the same periods of the year.
3. That 10 shillings per year be allowed the Sexton for cutting grass and hedges as above.
4. That Thomas Goodman be appointed Sexton in place of William Broad.
5. That a copy of rules be got out and printed.