Trustee minutes for: 4-11-1887.
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantan's November 4th, 1887.
1. That Mr William Martin, occupy the chair.
2. That the accounts for the year be adopted and passed
3. That James Goodman be appointed treasurer for the year ensuing in place of Captain Holman, resigning.
4. That Richard Stantan be appointed secretary for the coming year at a salary of one pound per annum.
5. That Messrs William Martin, Samuel and James Goodman be the working committee for the year ensuing.
6. That Sexton be paid 2/6 for clearing rocks in cemetery.