Trustee minutes for: 11-10-1889.
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantan's 11th October 1889.
1. That Mr Martin occupy the chair.
2. That the accounts for the past year be adopted and passed.
3. That Messrs W. Martin, F. Dawe, and Thomas Sanders be the working committee for the year ensuing.
4. That shuting be put to the cemetery house and the working committee see that it is done forthwith.
5. That Thomas Buzza be appointed trustee to represent the Wesleyans in place of Nicholas Daniel.
6. That James Mann be appointed trustee to represent the Free Wesleyans in place of James Goodman.
7. That Thomas Sanders be appointed trustee in place of Joseph Sleep to represent the Free Church.
8. That John Stanaway be appointed trustee to represent the Primitive Methodists in place of William Mutton.
9. That William Martin be appointed treasurer in place of James Goodman deceased.
10. That R Stantan be re-elected as secretary.