Trustee minutes for: 17-10-1890
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantanís 17th October 1890.
1. That Mr W. Martin occupy the chair.
2. That minutes of last year's meeting be confirmed.
3. That accounts the past year be adopted and passed.
4. That same secretary be appointed for the year ensuing.
5. That Mr Martin be re-elected as treasurer for the coming year.
6. That James Hicks be appointed trustee in place of J Moyle deceased.
7. That William Keast the appointed trustee to represent the United Free Church.
8. That Messrs William Martin, F. Dawe and J. Stanaway be the working committee for the coming year.
9. That in case of removal by Sexton, a fortnights notice be given by or to either party.