Trustee minutes for: 7-10-1892.
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantan's 7thOctober 1892.
1. That W. H. Stone be appointed trustee in place of Captain Holman.
2. That Ins Mallett be elected a trustee in place W. Rowse.
3. That remaining part of cemetery grounds be let to Mary Weeks at a rental of one pound per year.
4. That R Stantan be re-elected secretary for the year ensuing
5. That Mr W. Martin be appointed treasurer for the next year.
6. That Messrs Dawe, Martin and Sibly be the working committee for the coming year.
7. That Messrs Stanaway and Goodman be paid 11/- for removing posts etc..
8. That T Goodman be paid 10/- for cutting grass in cemetery.
9. That this meeting stand adjourned for a month.