Trustee minutes for: 12-10-1894.
Trustee Meeting held 12th October 1894.
1. That Mr Martin be chairman.
2. That the accounts for the past year be adopted and passed.
3. That Richard Smith be appointed trustee in place of William Keast.
4. That Ins Mitchell be appointed trustee in place of Ins Mallett.
5. That in future 5/- be charged for fixing headstone cemetery instead of 2/6 as formerly.
6. That any person wishing to purchase a grave in the cemetery a sum of six shillings shall be charged.
7. That same treasurer and secretary be re-elected for the ensuing year.
8. That the same working committee be appointed for the next year.