Trustee minutes for: 31-10-1898.
Trustee Meeting held in the Free Wesleyan Schoolroom Tremarcombe on October 31st, 1898.
1. That Mr F. Dawe preside over the meeting.
2. That the years accounts be adopted and passed.
3. That Mr W. H. Stone be re-elected as treasurer.
4. That same secretary be appointed.
5. That Messrs F. Dawe, W. H. Stone and William Daniel Junior be the working committee for the ensuing year.
6. That notices be posted at St Cleer village and Tremarcombe inviting applications for the post of Sexton
7. That Mr T Goodman be paid 10/- for cutting grass in cemetery, and also his demands for spreading sand etc