Trustee minutes for: 5-11-1900
Trustee Meeting held in the Free Wesleyan Schoolroom Tremarcombe on November 5th, 1900.
1. That Mr F. Williams preside over the meeting.
2. That the same treasurer and secretary be reappointed.
3. That the same working committee be appointed for the ensuing year.
4. That all necessary repairs be left in the hands of the working committee.
5. That grass in the cemetery be cut twice during the year, and the Sexton be paid 12/6, and paring of hedges to be included in this amount.