Trustee minutes for: 28-10-1867
Cemetery Meeting held at Peter Matthews, St Cleer Oct 28 1867
Mr W. Daniel in the Chair
1. Paid bills to Mr J. Hambly, Samuel Goodman and J Stephens.
2. That the secretary demand of W. Broad the money for the land purchased in the cemetery.
3. That the mason be directed to plaster the under part of the projecting roof immediately and point the slate thatís to be repaired and the joints of the rest when open with putty.
4. That W. J. Hambly engrave the inscription on the stone, and it be left to the trustees to give him what they think he deserves.
5. That the annual meeting be held in the Bible Christian chapel St Cleer, December the fourth Wednesday
Signed William Daniel Chairman