Trustee minutes for: 16-11-1903
Trustee Meeting held at R Stantan's Tremarcombe the 16th November 1903
1. That Mr F. Dawe preside over the meeting.
2. That the years report pass as read.
3. That Mr John Stephens be appointed treasurer in place of Mr Stone resigning.
4. That same secretary be re-elected.
5. That Messrs F. Williams, F. Dawe, and Inv Stephens be the working committee for the ensuing year.
6. That the best thanks of this meeting be given to Mr Stone for past services.
7. That Messrs W. H. Olliver and George Rowe be trustees in place of J Fursman and T Sanders