Trustee minutes for: 23-10-1905
Trustee Meeting held in the Council Schoolroom October 23, 1905
Present: Messrs Dawe, Stephens, Toy, and Stanaway
1. That Mr Dawe preside over the meeting
2. That Mr Skentlebery be appointed secretary
3. That Mr J. Stephens be reappointed treasurer
4. That Mr A. Phillips be elected trustee in place of Mr T. Sibly.
5. That Mr C Kellow be elected trustee in place of Mr G. Rowe.
6. That Mr Irwin Batten be elected trustee in place of Mr Hodge
7. That Messrs Dawe, Stephens and Williams constitute the working committee.
8. That the Sexton and have the plot of ground adjoining the cemetery-free of rent.
9. That the secretary write Mr Sweet concerning fee for fixing headstones to Mrs Watersheds grave