Trustee minutes for: 29-11-1915.
General Annual Meeting of Trustees held November 29th, 1915
Present Messrs J. Stephens, J. Heard, A J. Cock, J. Stanaway and L. Skentlebery
1. That Mr J. Stephens be chairman.
2. That the balance sheet be passed.
3. That Mr J. Heard be asked to paint the woodwork of the Cemetery Chapel.
4. That the secretary and treasurer be re-elected.
5. That the working committee be re-elected.
6. That Mr F. Tucker be elected a trustee in place of Mr R. Chapman.
7. That Mr W. J. Thomas be appointed sexton temporarily in place of Mr Bishop, who has joined HM forces.