Trustee minutes for: 25-11-1918.
Annual Meeting, November 25, 1918.
Present : Messrs J. Stephens, F. Williams, WJG Harris, AT Cock, J. Mitchell, F. Tucker and L. Skentlebery.
1. That the hedge surrounding the cemetery be cut and trimmed.
2. That Mr J. Stephens be re-elected treasurer.
3. That Mr Skentlebery be re-elected secretary.
4. That the working committee be re-elected.
5. That the balance sheet be signed.
6. That in future the sexton's fees be: for an ordinary grave - 7/6
for a double grave - 8/6
7. That the working committee provide a wheelbarrow for use of sexton.