Trustee minutes for: 19-11-1923.
Annual Meeting of Trustees held November 19th, 1923.
Present : Messrs F. Dawe, J. Stephens, F. Williams, A J. Cock, W. Bray, S. Whiting, G Hall, J. Mitchell, SL Stephens, F. Tucker and L. Skentlebery.
1. That Mr Dawe take the chair.
2. That the balance sheet be passed.
3. That the various chapels in the district be asked to arrange for a collection in aid of the cemetery funds.
4. That Mr T. Hawke of Common Moor be elected a trustee in place of the late Mr C. Kellow.
5. That Mr Lampey being elected a trustee in place of Mr B. Stephens (resigned).
6. That the treasurer and secretary be re-elected.
7. That the working committee be re-elected.
8. That the work in connection with the fixing of the new gateway be left entirely in the hands Mr Williams and Mr SL Stephens