Trustee minutes for: 24-11-1925
Annual Meeting of Trustees held November 24th, 1925
1. That Mr Dawe take the chair.
2. That the balance sheet be passed.
3. That the thanks of the trustees be given to Messrs Bray and Cock for their work in connection with the concert.
4. That Mr T Smith be elected trustee in place of Mr Rowe.
5. That the treasurer and secretary be re-elected.
6. That the working committee be re-elected.
7. That the repair of the cemetery hedge be left in the hands of the working committee.
8. That the minute book can be rebound.
9. That a vote of thanks be given to the chairman.